The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

"Not Letting Go". Charles City, Virginia.

Background: While acres of surrounding trees are completely denuded of their season leaves (except for some dried up brown leaves still adhering to branches or evergreen pine needle trees), four different variations of these vibrant trees refused to let go of the last vestiges of autumn. Depicted is one of them. The power and beauty of mother nature.

Leica M9; LLL 35mm f2.

Dave (D&A)

Godfrey

I love these photos of Avebury. I've visited there several times but have never been able to get there at times when the light was really 'right' for the photographs I wanted to make. Another item on the "when the plague is over..." list. :D

G

KeithDM

Took advantage of a brief(ish) dry spell this morning to take my Noctilux f1 v4 + M240 for a walk around our local lake to further explore the Noctilux's capabilities (and foibles) when used wide open. One purpose was to 'play about' with specular highlights and subject separation - examples below. Comments appreciated!

There will be more from this morning's little outing.
;)

Specular1Noctilux.jpgSpecular2Noctilux.jpgGreenShoots.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.