The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV12 on M8

bradhusick

Here's a shot of the Rouen Cathedral in Normandy, France, taken with the M8 and the CV12 lens, no filter. 100% crop follows.

This is one of my favorite lenses. Set focus on infinity and point-and-shoot.

-Brad

Last edited:

ecliffordsmith

Hi Brad,

Impressive shot. I have the CV15 and whilst I do not use that focal length very often it came into its own this weekend when I was taking some architectural shots and I was very pleased with the results. These lenses are incredible value for money.

akiralx

Nice results, I too have the CV15 and like it a lot.

What ISO and shutter speed did you use, as these lenses are quite slow of course.

helenhill

I too Love the CV 15.....
as a Decorative artist I shoot all my Interiors with it / for my portfolio
Its Grand...Captures the Entire Room

Great shot with the CV12

Best- h
:)

ecliffordsmith

Hi Helen,

I am making a book for my girlfriends father as they have done some major renovations inside and out to their home and the CV15 is really coming into its own. As you say the wide angle vistas make the rooms look very grand.