The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Comprehensive list of world wide Leica Store Locations

G

gor100

Hello,

I have fallen for the Leica M system after being lent a M6 with 50mm lux at the start of this year for a photography course at Uni. And recently I have been seriously considering a M9-P as a graduation present for myself at the end of this year, perhaps with a WA-TE.

Given that I plan to do a bit of travelling at the end of this year also, I have been looking at international prices for the equipment mentioned above. To my surprise I have not been able to find a comprehensive list of all the physical Leica Stores in the world anywhere online.

Take my blinders off and point me in the right direction if I am wrong, otherwise I propose we compile a concise, informative list of all Leica retail stores around the globe here.

I'll start the template with..

Leica Store Hong Kong
City: Central
Address: IFC mall, Store 2026, Podium level 2 No.1 Harbour View Street
Zip/Post Code: n/a

Phone Number: (+852) 2887 8000/2887 8003
Fax Number: (+852) 2887 8100

Store Website: www.leica-store.hk
Store Email: [email protected]

S

Seafurydriver

Not exactly sure what the purpose of this thread is, as Leica publishes a complete list of factory stores and dealers by location on their website. Leica doesn't just publish a list of factory stores, and why should they, considering that their dealers are a key factor in the success of the Leica brand.

Saying that I prefer the IFC store to the Times Square location, just because they've been extremely helpful and friendly every time I have stopped by. The new Singapore location is stunning, has a beautiful store gallery, and a very comprehensive selection of inventory.

G

gor100

For me it seemed relevant as I live in Australia where there are only Leica dealers, who charge exorbitant prices for lenses like the WA-TE (AUD$9200) and seeing as I'll be travelling shortly wouldn't mind the Leica experience in one of their retail shops over seas.

S

Seafurydriver

I would definitely recommend calling or emailing if there is something specific you want to see or buy. Hong Kong is very passionate about Leica, so items much in demand (ie 50 Summilux, chrome M9-P) will not be sitting on the shelf. The Leica stores sell at MSRP, but that's usually less than the dealers in Kowloon or Mong Kok, especially for hard to find items.

kavalliano

Agree with Seafurydriver. It's better to find all the Leica official store and premier dealer on their website. There's a function dealer locator, so you will find all the nearest store around you or in your countries.