The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black Paint 28 or 35?

wjlapier

I'd like to add a black painted 28 or 35mm lens to my .58 ala carte BP M7. Seems it deserves it! Were there any 28mm lens in BP--35 I think I saw somewhere. What should I expect to pay for one or both of these lenses?

OK, just for lusting purposes, anyone got some pics!!

Bill

leicashot

Firstly good luck finding them. I'd say the BP 35 may be easier to find than a BP 28. Look at $3500+ I would guess

wattsy

The 'common' black paint lenses knocking about are 35/F2 ASPH, 50/F1.4 and the 90/F2 ASPH. There's also the LHSA 50 ASPH but I can't think of a modern 28mm that has been produced in BP.

j. white

Ian has it right on the most common recent black paint lenses. I believe there was also a black paint 50mm Summicron sold in sets along with the MP Classic model.