The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The might 105mm Nikkor-P.C 1:2.5 LTM

thrice

Ok, so not quite mighty, but for $395 shipped including adapter with immaculate glass and excellent cosmetics I consider it pretty damn spectacular.

Most of these f/2.8~f/4.0, the first two are f/2.5 I only stopped down because I was nervous about focus accuracy. I have plenty more from the day but in the interest of the couple's privacy I won't share them.

If anyone else has shots with this lens please do share!

The hard life of a wedding photographer:

thrice

Can a mod change the word "might" to "mighty" in the thread title? I was a little too eager to post and didn't type properly.

Brian S

Wide-open on the Leica M9. I used a 1.25x magnifier, and the 90mm lines for framing.

Gunston Hall, Virginia.

fotolli

I just bought one in excellent condition for about 400$, as well.
Focus seems to be spot on, but I have to shoot some proper portraits to see how good it really is.
Any suggestions how to code it on the M9 or skip it altogether, since there is nothing really comparable in the Leica line-up?

Best,

Oliver

Brian S

On the M9, I use the 90mm framelines and also code the lens as an older 90mm Summicron.

I picked up my LTM version and Contax version at RFF. I picked up an S-Mount version with a Nikon S4 several years ago.