The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I am offically a Leica guy

Sarheat

Good day all, 6th, Oct is a special day, at least for me! Its my 43th Birthday and it became more special coz i got an unbelievable gift from my other half, an M9P and a 50 Lux :)

Managed only 20 mints of shooting time today before sunset

Even though am used to manual focusing the Nikkor Noct and some Zeiss glass, i found it a bit difficult to use the Leica, it will take me some time to get used to it

Here are a couple of shots i took today, SOOC but some Exposure adjustments

100% Crop

100% Crop

Regards

Sarheat

Glad to see you here, and thank you all for the kind words

Man focusing this setup is hard :) let alone the composing part

Got me a Nokton 35 1.2 II and very excited to try it, ill post some pics later on

seakayaker

Sarheat, welcome to the forum! You are blessed and a lucky individual to have such a kind and generous person in your life.

Some lovely captures right from the start.

Just relax, practice, time and patience for now and the focus and composition will follow.

Look forward to your future contributions to the forum!

If you ever travel to Seattle, let us know, I am sure a few members of the SLUG (Seattle Leica Users Group) would be happy to meet and take a walking/photo stroll with you.

jonoslack

Hey - congratulations - focusing is only practice - you'll get there - keep practicing!

dunno about generosity, but if your other half bought you these without prompting then you are a lucky man indeed!

at any rate - have fun - it isn't difficult (later)