The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A few focused/unfocused glimpses of Marrakesh

baudolino

Thanks for the explanation, Rayyan. I like the image just above this. Wonderful. And it doesn't matter that the shadows are blocked, here at least. Where in Marrakech was this taken? Regards, Martin

rayyan

Thanks for the explanation, Rayyan. I like the image just above this. Wonderful. And it doesn't matter that the shadows are blocked, here at least. Where in Marrakech was this taken? Regards, Martin
Baudolino, this was taken in Fes..Maghreb.

Thanks for looking.

Seascape

Hi Rayyan, just fabulous images, the first one is stunning.

Glad to see someone else continuing to get great images out of a M8. I still love mine, and until there is a major improvement over the M9, I am quite content shooting with this wonderful camera.

Your "Velvia" technique is very interesting, especially with blue colour in the image.........good stuff :thumbs:

ceh

"Away from the tourist glitz and color....life grinds on.."

...excellent photo

Rayyan: Wonderful colors and impressive B&Ws, and as usual your pictures display the beauty as well as the unadorned reality of the places you visit. Thanks for sharing!:thumbs:

rayyan

Hi Rayyan, just fabulous images, the first one is stunning.

Glad to see someone else continuing to get great images out of a M8. I still love mine, and until there is a major improvement over the M9, I am quite content shooting with this wonderful camera.

Your "Velvia" technique is very interesting, especially with blue colour in the image.........good stuff :thumbs:
Thank you so much for the kind words. M8 might be old, but still a superb
machine for my needs.

"Away from the tourist glitz and color....life grinds on.."

...excellent photo
ceh, very grateful for the encouragement.

Rayyan: Wonderful colors and impressive B&Ws, and as usual your pictures display the beauty as well as the unadorned reality of the places you visit. Thanks for sharing!:thumbs:
Hi Hermann. So glad you stopped by. As usual, your kind and generous comments allow me to take my camera with me. Thank you.

Kindest regards to all three. :salute: