The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Luigi half case or A&A half case for M9?

bradhusick

I have two Luigi cases with the built-in grip and I love them. I met Luigi at his apartment in Rome and he's fascinating. He makes a wonderful product.

bradhusick

I think it's perfect when combined with the Thumbs-Up. Luigi makes a cutout specifically designed for it.

iiiNelson

I ordered a Luigi case today. They are certainly expensive but I've seen many different finishes up close a last year at the Leica Roadshow. You can't go wrong but know it is a luxury as they make it to your specification with various materials. I myself went after the Ostrich (which is an extra charge) but the finish is really nice. I've seen the crocodile and various finishes and colors of leather up close as well.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I'm also using the Luigi with a Thumbs-Up. Great combination. The built-in grip is perfect for me, better control and more comfortable than then Leica metal one, and it doesn't slip like the metal one from Leica.