The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The love for chrome, show off yours !!!

just4fun

Hello,
Who else love Leica chrome/silver stuffs? I buy them silver whenever I have a chance :) too bad, they don't make a lots of them anymore (Ie: Can't buy 35mm Lux ASPH LFE in chrome)
Please show your silver gears!!!
I want to shown off mine, even the case is silver too :)

Mike Woods

Holy crap, my kind of thread :D

Just love the chrome! I'll have to see if my little babies would like to participate in a group photo :ROTFL:

Mike

ashwinrao1

Robert, that is a sexy beast! Makes me wish for a 35 swummaron once more....am I seeing a Panda treatment on that M4?

ashwinrao1

M2 Chrome, Chrome Rigid Summicron w hood, Gordy's Strap, LFI Chrome Softie, MacPro Tower in Chrome....while I sit on a Steelthink Tank "chrome" chair...;)

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Nice rig Ash! Do you miss the MP?
Yes, very much so....I had been looking for a good deal on a film M, and given the M2's near identical styling to the MP, coupled with my fav frameline set (35/50/90) in a clean, nearly mint package, I went for it and saved about 2K in the process....compared to an MP...just wish I had a built in meeter, but I have a sekonic for quick use....