The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The love for chrome, show off yours !!!

woodyspedden

Hello,
Who else love Leica chrome/silver stuffs? I buy them silver whenever I have a chance :) too bad, they don't make a lots of them anymore (Ie: Can't buy 35mm Lux ASPH LFE in chrome)
Please show your silver gears!!!
I want to shown off mine, even the case is silver too :)

who makes the case and how much did you pay for it if you don't mind my asking

Woody

monza

1966 M2, KS-15(4) US Army. This is a version of the M2 built for the US Army that had the M4 style take-up spool. Unlike most of that batch, this camera appears to have never been used. I've handled a lot of M2s, this one looks like it just came off the production line yesterday. It is simply exquisite.

It's been fitted with the IXMOO-Rapidwinder, it is the very first production unit, #1 out of 100 that were built.

D&A

Rayyan,

I'm certain you are breaking some sort of Getdpi rule by posting your exquisite chrome body and lenses. If there isn't a law against this, there should. No one person should have all these beautiful itrms at their disposal
I say share the wealth :). (OK drool session over).

Dave (D&A)

rayyen

Thanks Dave, hope DPI will not block my account for my rule breaking post... hahaha...

Rayyan,

I'm certain you are breaking some sort of Getdpi rule by posting your exquisite chrome body and lenses. If there isn't a law against this, there should. No one person should have all these beautiful itrms at their disposal
I say share the wealth :). (OK drool session over).

Dave (D&A)

silver92b

Just one body and 2 silver lenses so far.... I hope to squirrel away the funds for another silver lens sometime :)