The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Post your favourite shot of 2011

bensonga

Oops....sorry, I just realized this is a thread in the Leica forum and there I was, posting a Hasselblad image. Sorry!

I don't have ANY decent shots in 2011 from my R8, certainly none that would have been worthy of inclusion in this thread.

Gary

Godfrey

Oops....sorry, I just realized this is a thread in the Leica forum and there I was, posting a Hasselblad image. Sorry!

I don't have ANY decent shots in 2011 from my R8, certainly none that would have been worthy of inclusion in this thread.

Gary
LOL ... I didn't even realize it was in the Leica forum.
My posted shot was made with the M-Rokkor 90mm f/4 (aka Elmar-C 90mm f/4) and with a Ricoh GXR+A12 Camera Mount ... a bona fide Leica M-Bayonet camera body. I hope that counts. ;-)

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I didn't even realize it was in the Leica forum.

Me neither just thought a good title and thread.

dude163

I'm not too fussy if others want to post in here :) I also own a pentax KX ( dont tell the leica ppl though!)

jonoslack

Hmmm
Well, I've only just realised it's the Leica forum as well. Maybe it should be moved to . . .somewhere else . . . Anyway, the Leica forum is nicely laid back, and I'm sure that everyone is pleased to see other shots in such a thread

anyway here are a couple of Leica shots.

Contender:

Perfect

. . .oops . . . I've just seen some dust bunnies on CHAMP - so it'll have to wait for another day . . .

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Very, very tough to choose as I have two absolute Leica favourites - but I opt for this one because it was my best seller in 2011. (I have posted it here before.)

Great thread!
Bill

f 10

Really a tough question.
I'll take one of the oldest pictures from last year
16. January 2011

M8 | Noctilux @ 1,0

silverlight99

Amazing photos everyone! While I have many other photos I appreciate from a technical perspective, this one keeps drawing me back, so my personal favorite of the year and why I love this hobby (1 of my kids). M9+50/.95