The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

luigi leather strap longterm

gooomz

i have rocking the luigi leather strap for my m9/.95 combo. it is pretty hefty and i was wondering if the strap snapping or breaking should ever be a concern?

the straps look real strong but if that leather bad boy snaps or wears out at the wrong time and my m9/.95 falls to the concrete....

ramosa

i have had the full-length strap for four years. no problem. and i've had the wrist strap for a year. also no problem. (i don't have a lens as hefty as the nocti, though.)

jonoslack

i have rocking the luigi leather strap for my m9/.95 combo. it is pretty hefty and i was wondering if the strap snapping or breaking should ever be a concern?

the straps look real strong but if that leather bad boy snaps or wears out at the wrong time and my m9/.95 falls to the concrete....
I've been using one of my straps with an A77 and Zeiss 135!

Double Negative

Not Available
Going on four years with one strap, three on another - no issues whatsoever. If anything, it just gets nice and soft. </swoon>