The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Colorado Autumn

hdrmd

Like my fellow Kentuckian and Forum Member Mike Walker, I , too, have been in Colorado this fall. I'm using the M8 with the 12mm, 28mm, and 75mm lenses. These photos are from the Southwest part of the state. The aspens turn golden around the end of September to the first of October. DR

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Beautiful! I really like the sense of space in the second one. Very nice.

And, I hope you won't think me too critical/anal, but I can't help but see the sensor dust showing in the sky on #2. Easily removed of course and ultimately no detraction from the original capture.

Cheers!
Tim

hdrmd

TR: You are quite right. Hasty processing on the laptop. Will be corrected when I get home. Regards. DR

mwalker

Subscriber Member
DR, Those are great! I really like the Aspen shot. I looks like your in a area where the pine beetle hasn't got too. Enjoy the scenery and keep em coming....

ecliffordsmith

DR, beautiful photographs. The colours are remarkable. You have some truly stunning natural scenery in the US. I will have to get across for the fall one day!