The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S2 and M8.2 presentation in New York this weekend

John, just a slight correction - Photo Plus is not this weekend, but Oct. 23 -25. I am seriously considering a quick trip up to the show. I am in the process of trying to find decent deals on flights and hotels. Hotel cost appears to be the biggest ticket item. Flight costs aren't too bad from my area. I want to go badly, but it will likely be a last minute decision for me based on overall cost and work priorities.

If you can't make Photo Plus, I believe David Farkus is having a Leica M event in mid-November in south Florida. i don't think there will be an S2 there, but the new M8.2 and new lenses are supposed to be there. Maybe David will chime in. I am considering this option as well.

Mark

M

matmcdermott

Thanks. I so badly want to go, but have plans that I can't get out of.