The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hi There !

jaapv

Subscriber Member
:)
Guy kindly sent me a mail to point this forum out to me. Looks like a nice place,I see a number of people I know, so I'll be visiting....
For others,
Long time amateur, Leica user for decades, currently M8 user and very happy about it.

jaapv

Subscriber Member
I have not developed many yet, so Im reduced to one or two already posted on the LUF. But I will put exclusives here later :D

T-Noflexar 400/5.6 on Visoflex3

Wounded HippoKicked out of his pod, he is laying up in the daylight, tryimg to recover

4.0/135, cropped to 2900 pixels

VinesnakeOne of the most poisonous snakes in the world, but not very dangerous, as it is backfanged ( but dont have it bite your toe if you are barefoot...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Great stuff Jaap , what is amazing is your pulling this off with gear supposedly not intended to do this work. A little imagination is all it takes. I bought Hanks whole Viso kit for macro work and look forward to getting some time in to really play with that. Just too busy with getting the site started and a really big project in the middle of it. Going back and forth here work, play, work and i really want to play. LOL

Nice thing about photography is it keeps the mind young , our bodies may have gone to the dogs but were thinking. :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great images Jaap --- thanks for sharing them! (PS: Your posts have encouraged me to consider a Viso III for my M8!)

jaapv

Subscriber Member
Of course, the 135/4.0 is quite sufficient sometimes. A more formal shot of a regal couple...