Site Sponsors

Thread: Wish me luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Wish me luck!

Hey all,
    For the first time in my life, I decided to enter a legit (aside from the flickr competitions) photography competition! Very excited! It's the Philadelphia Museum of Art Portfolio Competition:

Philadelphia Museum of Art Photography Portfolio Competition 2012

Here's a link to the portfolio that i submitted (10 of the older ones in the set were not included): http://www.flickr.com/photos/8545932...7624188480424/

90% of the photos were shot with my m9/50 lux and the others with an x100. Now, I know they're not the greatest examples of photography, but hey gotta start somewhere, and i'm always learning. There was a $45 admission fee, but what the heck-if I get chosen it would be amazing and my work would be shown at the philadelphia museum . Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement-appologies that none were shot with the leica monochrome as it is the new topic of discussion on the forums .

JP

p.s.-Does anyone know if I would need a model release for the photo of the couple sitting in front of the lake. I emailed the competition letting them know that I do not have one for that photo, but have yet to hear back. Hopefully not as I consider it one of my best.
    Last edited by JPizzzle; 12th May 2012 at 11:12.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Wish me luck!

Sounds great ... enjoy the process .... I'll be entering a photo to an event this august ... I enter every year and never get accepted lol .... This year will be different ; )

so good luck to you

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Shiro! Good luck to you as well!

Not Available
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, awesome! Good luck, man!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post