The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with M & R Lenses on anything other then a Leica

Taylor Sherman

Also, here's the Nex-7 with the 60 Macro-Elmarit-R, using the new Metabones Speedbooster adapter:

DSC05948.jpg by Taylor Sherman, on Flickr

I'm not sure what the source of that massive flare on the right was, or if it would be any different with a straight-through adapter.

MikalWGrass

The oldest locking the youngest two in the orchid house. R 50/1.4 E55 (wish I had the jack for the E60 but who wants a second mortgage on the house!), on a Sony a900. Fiddled with post processing a bit so I could see the two little ones.

bcm

NEX 7 + ZM 25 f2.8 - Haven't been using this much because it colours shifts like no tomorrow on the edges. However with a vignette and against a wood coloured background it's not really that noticeable.