The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LOST Leica X2 - NYC July 8, 2012 - Yellow Taxi

MSUSpartan

We inadvertently left our silver Leica X2 in a taxi today in Manhattan New York. I got in a cab around 9:45 and got off at 10am at Wall Street and Morris (Wall Street Bull)... stupidly I didn't take down the medallion number and paid for the fare by cash for once.

I've filed a report with the Taxi and Limo Commission but I wouldn't hold my breath recovering it via that route.

We would really appreciate it if you can spread the word or keep an ear open on a found Leica! I got the X2 for my wife as a present for a very special occasion and she's just heartbroken over the whole thing.

Description:
Leica X2 - Silver (model 18452)
Artist & Artisan cloth strap
Leica EVF attached
8GB Sandisk Extreme card inside with a lot of photos from a recent vacation
Left in a NYC yellow taxi (Ford Escape)
Serial number 04316698

My number is 917.324.0285 or you can email me at kei(dot)c(dot)ng(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks in advance!