The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SD card question for X2

Moonshine

Is it ok to use a Lexar sd card on the X2? Any issues? I got a good deal on it from the local camera store so i bought it. Its a class 10 but since i had never heard of Lexar just wanted to make sure

Thanks!

pophoto

Is it ok to use a Lexar sd card on the X2? Any issues? I got a good deal on it from the local camera store so i bought it. Its a class 10 but since i had never heard of Lexar just wanted to make sure

Thanks!
Lexar and Sandisk just happen to be the two largest dedicated memory card makers that I know! All my CF cards are Lexar and most of my sd cards are sandisk.
This isn't to say individual issue won't arise from any product in general, but yes, I would trust Lexar sd cards.

Godfrey

Lexar cards should be fine.

Recently bought two HP SDHC 32G Class 10 cards from Amazon. They cost me $18 each. Couldn't resist at that price. Each will hold 1700 raw exposures in the M9. They work very well.