The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Halloween!

kevin

From a farm near my house that displays thousands of carved pumpkins every year. (R-D1, VC 35/2.5) Got any Halloween pics? :thumbup:

E

Eric McArley

Helen being Dainty
&
kids in the nreighborhood on Halloween :ROTFL:

Last edited:

kevin

Wow. A 16oz. glass of pure Vodka....that IS scary! :D

Here's a shot of my daughter (dressed as a "gypsy") meeting a new friend.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
:ROTFL:

Eric, you look scary as **** in that first photo!

Helen, way to pound down the hard stuff!

helenhill

BEAUTFUL SHOT Kevin...the Orange against the Blue / Magic

here are Two...after too many drinks...:bugeyes:
rd1 /didn't Focus or Look at WB /but the Moment was There wink/wink

Last edited:

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
In my town of Los Gatos, there is a neighborhood that really gets serious about Halloween. They block off about a 6-block stretch, so that no car traffic can go down those streets, and it turns in to a big street party. Every house is decorated to amazing detail. At each house, you have to wait in a line of about 30 people to go up to the door for your candy. It's really quite fun.

Here are a few shots I took on Friday night. It was very dark, rainy, and very few street lights, so these were shot mostly at ISO 2500.

A

asabet

Some great stuff here-

Kevin, the jack o lanterns climbing the ladder with the blue sky is excellent!

Helen, I really like your shot of Eric getting read to go out and also the post-16 oz vodka motion/dream photos.

Eric, welcome!

Mike, very cool night series. Looks like a great place to do Halloween!

Terry, only in NY would that guy be sleeping there with his turkey sandwich and Gatorade at 6am, not to mention suit pants, Chuck Taylor's, and no socks :).

A

asabet

Here's one of the cooler jack o' lanterns we saw:

The boys out doing their thing:

My Oliver looking like a real surgeon here. No internist wears a scowl like this one:

Getting ready for the Halloween parade at Philip's pre-school (Philip is the cowboy with the red bandana):

Sorry to bring down the fear factor in this thread :).