The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photokina DAS WESENTLICHE

algrove

Yes, I will be in Koln, but cannot get entry ticket for 17 Sept. I do like Hefeweizen (Schneider Weisse).

StephenPatterson

Lou, I see on Steve Huff's website that he will be on his photo cruise during Das Wesentliche and will be unable to use his invitation. You should write to him and ask if you can use it. I'm would imagine Shirley at Leica USA could work out the details.

algrove

Thanks Stephen. Maybe you can PM me the best way to contact him directly as I have never corresponded with him to date. Thanks.

algrove

It looks like I will be there on the 17th.

@erick-where do we get a hefeweizen bier after it is over?

algrove

erick

How about meeting after the 17th event by around 8pm in the bar of the

Hotel Dorint Koln Messe
Deutz-Muhlheimerstrasse 22-24
56679 Koln Messe
+49 221 80190-0

Since my wife cannot get into the event, she will be waiting for me after event there in the hotel Bier Garten or the inside bar if she gets too cold outside.

I have borrowed a phone for a few days from a friend-phone# 01525 5487 140.

Let me know.