The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Love it...looks like Atlas or Tubbs.

Late Afternoon and an outing with the Monochrom.

Great start to a wonderful end of year and entry into the New Year.

The 18 SEM looks fabulous...I am leaning towards the 21, as the 24 seems a bit constricted with the MM.

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Wow.

Looks like an improved MSR....

Featherlite and floating....

Would love to do a moonlight trek and return to a quiet dinner afterwards...fire and candlelight.....

Thanks for the link.

Bob

erudolph

I passed this gas station with toppled structure. The camera had a 75mm lens on it. But Woody had given me the stitching idea so I snapped away. Turning 35mm into large format is seductive. The jpeg is maybe too large but smaller and flickr does its sharpening thing.

[/url]
Gas Station by Ed Rudolph, on Flickr[/IMG]

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
A few hours with the Monochrom on the streets of a chilly Chicago yesterday.

Intimacy

Citizen

Face the World

Make Life One Long Weekend

Tow Zone

JPL

Woody had given me the stitching idea so I snapped away. Turning 35mm into large format is seductive.
Thats is indeed a marvelous idea - until just a week ago I never thought about using it for anything else than a panorama... thanks Woody!

JP

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jorgen ... heading back to Manila tomorrow. I'm craving some sunlight and warm Filipino smiles.

V

Vivek

I like the first one. Good to see photos from your neighborhood. :)

photomeme

san francisco new year's fireworks 2013

3200 ISO with shadow gradient push to ISO 12,800. 64% crop of full resolution image. No sharpening, selective contrast enhancement or noise reduction.

larger version here.

Last edited:

Gary Clennan

Nice set Kurt! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the phils. I know that I was always depressed whenever I had to go back to Manila after a home leave. Sometimes I think it is best just to stay there and limit the visits back home... :)

xdayv

Kurt, i can feel the coldness of Chicago from down here... congrats on the Monochrom, looking forward to see it in action in the streets of Manila. Happy new year!