The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

jlm

Workshop Member
a few more from the weekend

a little tougher to process/expose with the backlighting, so came out a bit soft to my taste

downstairs

One more way to mis-use a Monochrom. Two blended shots - the underexposed shot with a flou filter.

Doing it the right way on 8x10 sheet film. But it's hard to spot the difference on an A2 print.

Last edited:

erudolph

The old West. Actually, the Jenner Headlands at the mouth of the Russian River in northern California. MM, 50mm AA, orange filter. I took a bunch of photos up there under a hazy blue sky at midday and they reminded me of the photos from the book The Misfits, Magnum photographers documenting the making of that movie.

Last edited:

xdayv

The old West. Actually, the Jenner Headlands at the mouth of the Russian River in northern California. MM, 50mm AA, orange filter. I took a bunch of photos up there under a hazy blue sky at midday and they reminded me of the photos from the book The Misfits, Magnum photographers documenting the making of that movie.
Ed, perfect Old West ambience!