The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Nitnaros

before take off ... Mount Tamalpais

same processing as the aerials; SFX is a very efficient editing environment, although sometimes difficulty to maintain smooth tonal gradation (maybe pushing the images too hard...)

plus sensor dirt...

D&A

Something about the contra-view of the girl on the right in this scene jumps out with this one. I can feel the joy of the moment and the mono/lens combo really adds a certain glow too.

:thumbs:
I think partially it's becuase all the girls are focused in one particular direction while "that" girl is straing straight at the camera...so in that sense, she stands out.

Dave (D&A)

jonoslack

Hhmm - I'm back on the thread. I was in Solms last week, and I managed to liberate my old test camera (6000 actuations). I had to pay a ransom, but it's worth it!

Neil at the Cross Keys with the 50 'lux wide open

Mary at the Cross Keys with the 50 'lux wide open

Tulips in the Kitchen with the 90 macro elmar 4000 ISO

Bier lane with the 75 'cron at f11 and 2500 ISO