The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Nothing dramatic from Sandy. We stayed inside high and dry and luckily had no issues. The day after I took a walk on the FDR Drive sans cars and focused on the Municipal Asphalt Plant. All with my MM and 35mm FLE.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Two frames with a modest stitch. the 35 wasn't quite wide enough. I use stitching like a zoom.

For me one camera one lens = MM + 35mm FLE

That's all for now.

ghoonk

The bokeh looks a little too pronounced for my taste, but I'm liking the shots off the 90 cron. I have a pre-ASPH 90 cron myself, and frankly, even with a 1.4x magnifier, it'd probably be easier for me to nail Keira Knightley than critical focus with that lens wide open :D

ashwinrao1

Wow, that image looks sedate...I am sure that there's a certain amount of chaos when viewed from street level...I'd love to see the city through your persective, Woody!