The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
I spent a day working with my MM and 24mm Lux + .9 ND shooting daylight wide open. The Dakota with the usual clutch of tourists outside.

xdayv

enjoying the posts here! thanks.

--

Some more photos from the mass wedding of 100 couples during Valentine's day...

jstaben

Got my Monochrom yesterday. Looks to be fantastic fun! It's so nice to not have to think about getting the image in color and then having to play around with all the color settings. Just took a few snaps so far...here's one of my 4-year old trying to be a big girl at the sink! Not sure what the best settings for web sharing are in terms of exporting but it looks so much better full size...

xdayv

Good work everyone..

Another killer set Dave...
Allen, Thanks!

Got my Monochrom yesterday. Looks to be fantastic fun! It's so nice to not have to think about getting the image in color and then having to play around with all the color settings. Just took a few snaps so far...here's one of my 4-year old trying to be a big girl at the sink! Not sure what the best settings for web sharing are in terms of exporting but it looks so much better full size...
That's a keeper! Congrats with the MM, I agree with not having to play around with the color settings -- no white balance, no RGB, no color casts.

I tried a bunch of different compositions, high speed, low speed etc. My wife and Mum liked this one, which is high speed bokeh, my dad preferred the contrasty blurred one, I've gone with the ladies and uploaded this. The wonderful 28 Cron.

Last edited:

teeraash

Still learning how to PP the MM. It is a tough nut to crack. CCs are more than welcome.
Zeiss Biogon 25mm 2.8

Last edited: