The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

airfrogusmc

Great looking kids teeraaash and nice to see you got the MM jstaben. Love the last shot you posted JPH...

A couple more from last Sat. Plan to get out later today. Works been kill'n me lately.

DavidE

Very nice, David. I have to say, you and the MM, looks like a marriage made in heaven.
Thanks, Lloyd. It really is a good fit, especially with the 18mm Super-Elmar and 21mm Super-Elmar, which I can now use in low light.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Shooting with the Nocti a lot. I'm getting mostly keepers from a focus standpoint since I started shooting with glasses that correct my astigmatism.

V

Vivek

hi vivek, i suspect some of the detail comes from the flickr resizing of the image, although i did some sharpening myself
It was just a matter of taste, Ed. :)

I would have used a lens that glows a lot with lesser details- the same goes for some of the other portraits that others have posted showing quite a few details.