The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I just wanted to say that I finally broke down and tried a few frames with an M Monochrome based upon the excellent photography most of you have shown here in this thread. While I have always loved good B&W, I never saw myself returning to shooting film or as a candidate to buy a B&W only camera body.

I have changed my mind. The M Monochrome truly is a remarkable camera. It is far more camera than I had expected, and quite a serious creative tool. I hate each and every one of you accordingly, now that I need to figure out how to pay for one! :facesmack:

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks David. The wonderful thing about photography is that everyone sees things differently based on their experiences. For me, I'm always trying to find a connection.

250swb

Old railway viaduct crossing the River Wye at Chee Dale in the Peak District National Park.

MM with 21mm CV Skopar, CS6 and Silver Efex Pro.

Steve

jonoslack

Lots of great shots here . . . . and now there is proper support in Aperture I'm going to be back much more.
Steve I particularly like your last two - the lovely viaduct and the bottom peeper :)

All the best

Hosermage

Steve, the shape of the black writing board looked too much like a knife ;-) The railway viaduct image is magnificent!

jonoslack

Here are a couple from yesterday - both with the 75 'cron (well, you wouldn't want to get tooo close would you?)

Hand and Foot

Feet

all the best