The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

asiafish

Pretty impressive for a first date.

Thank you sirs! Here's a first stab - more coming. :)

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/16s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/16s @ f/11:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/750s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/750s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/250s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 5000, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/1.4:

xdayv

Dave, these are superb!

Mike
Superb at least! Great work Dave. :clap::clap::clap:
Couldn't agree more. I love the last one in his series though all are very good.
Dave: A most impressing and powerful series, absolutely masterful!

And sovereigne PP as well.
Guys, thanks for the inspiring words. Here's wishing you a fruitful celebration of Christmas. From the other end of the world to yours, I pray for peace, unity and love.

I know not MM but sincere greetings to all on getdpi
Refreshing to see color haha. What camera did you use? Merry Christmas to you Allen and to your family.

airfrogusmc

Guys, thanks for the inspiring words. Here's wishing you a fruitful celebration of Christmas. From the other end of the world to yours, I pray for peace, unity and love.

Refreshing to see color haha. What camera did you use? Merry Christmas to you Allen and to your family.
5DII 24L.

Thanks Dave and I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Double Negative

Not Available
Thanks, Dave! :)

Managed to steal away for a quick night run around the block, to test out ISO 5000. It works, but can be tricky. I'm going to re-do a couple of shots (not posted) at a lower ISO... As I still had some shutter speed leeway. Nevertheless, it's quite sweet to be able to own the night. :)

MM, ISO 5000, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 5000, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/180s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 5000, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/4(?):