The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

chrism

My son escaped the icestorm in Toronto and after an awkward journey made it home late last night:

Leica M Monochrom, Lux 35 FLE

His mother spent half the day driving to airports and waiting....

Leica M Monochrom, Lux 35 FLE

I hope all you have as happy a Christmas as we shall.

Chris

Photojazz

MM/75mm Cron A little softer than I'd like, my focusing skills lacked yesterday. I don't know why, I was not impaired... Soft, but still very nice I think. My daughter is a very nice BW subject with blonde hair and a black shirt on. :)

I didn't realize what a strain I was putting on my cameras yesterday with the lighting. 3200 iso Exposure:1/15 at f/2.4 That's hard to get good handheld like that.

steflaurent974

Ok , you've got me. I am now playing with a brand new mm. I have to say I had difficulties to understand all the comments on this camera ; but a few shots with it and I am in love again...Kinda supercharged triX. So here are a few of my first shots :

Ice skating in town.

Richard (forgot to take off the orange filter, but the sand is black)

old stuffs.

Ok and there my little princess just woke up.

Merry Christmas ,
Stephane.

250swb

Mist rising. Dull light down in a dark gorge on the River Wye. 5000 ISO to make it hand holdable and get a decent aperture.

Steve

Double Negative

Not Available
MM, ISO 5000, Sumilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/16s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 640, Sumilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/60s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 2500, Sumilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/90s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 5000, Sumilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/45s @ f/1.4:

MM, ISO 320, Sumilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/350s @ f/2:

MM, ISO 320, Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, 1/3000s @ f/1.4:

jlm

Workshop Member
double: that 50 is working well!