The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

ReeRay

@Element-M. Wonderful image of the snow covered buildings and that last image of the lake is absolutely awesome. A delight to behold.

chrism

Post processing like that is only possible after you sell your soul to the devil! Gorgeous.

Chris

element-m

Chris, I'm not sure if your comment was addressed towards me, so my bad if I'm mistaken. Just thought I'd mention that the lake shot was on a tripod and noooo editing I'm still the proud possessor of my own soul :D

chrism

Yes, I was talking about your photo, element-m (sorry, I don't know your name!). Glad to hear your soul is still your own. Of course, now I'm even more impressed!

Monochrom and Summarit 75

Chris

element-m

Sorry, you're right ! I haven't introduced myself. My name is Tomasz. Born in Germany, half english (my father is originally from Poland), and been living in Switzerland for 20 years now. 50 in May :-/

D&A

In Zurich on the Tram. OOC :)
Wow, one can read a lot into this image. Looks like a game of cat & mouse espionage. The guy up front doesn't really appear to be reading his newspaper but sort is anticipating his nemesis's (that menacing guy behind him) next move. All else is blurred, putting the focus on these two guys. There's tension in that scene, and on a train no less and in a split second, something or someone is going to spring into action! Looks like a "still" taken from a 1960's movie. Great image, wonderful tonality.

Dave (D&A)