The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Peter Klein

More fun with my recently acquired MM v.1. First one is with a tabbed 50mm Summicron, the rest with v.4 35mm Sumicron.

Bodyguard by Peter Klein, on Flickr

Cubist birthday by Peter Klein, on Flickr

Father and daughter by Peter Klein, on Flickr

Grilling kabob by Peter Klein, on Flickr

Karina napping by Peter Klein, on Flickr

Seattle: Summer of 2015 by Peter Klein, on Flickr

To see the last one *big*, click on photo, view full screen (f11) and click on the diagonal arrows at the upper right of the photo. Enjoy!
--Peter

jonoslack

HI There
Long time no post (busy camping about)
Here are a couple of recent shots:

Criss Cross
90mm macro elmar with macro adapter M

Scanning for Squirrels
75 APO summicron

The Cleaning Lady
90mm macro elmar

Cabbage White
90mm macro elmar with macro adapter M

Cuddling Auntie Anna
50 'Lux Asph​

jlm

Workshop Member
meant to post this chinatown image yesterday (about 4 blocks from my home), but couldn't figure out how with only my i-phone handy

Last edited:
J

JohnW

When I sold my M9 kit a few years ago, the only M-mount lens I kept was the Voigtlander 25mm Snapshot, because I loved the focus click-stops. I wish more wides offered that feature. Now I'm starting to use it on the MM and think I'll really enjoy it. One below from the commute home on Friday. - John

Last edited:

xdayv

Used the 28 Cron for these shots, my widest lens on the RF:

and first time using a red filter (B+W 091):

airfrogusmc

I was on a commercial assignment late last week in New Orleans. A few from the big easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Got out for a couple of hours today