The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
These are beautiful, Bob!
Thank you Cindy ...

There are days you remember ... this was one of them. Light wind moderate temperatures
and just beautiful flowers ...

Hard to take a bad picture ... although I am certain that I stressed that thought.

Nice to have a sensor that will resolve the inner elements of the structure that underlies
the beauty of our lives and vision.

Regards,

Bob

algrove

Actual Leica Monochrom file from MM1. I have been away from shooting MM Leicas for some time after I sold my MM1 and got the M246 which I did not like as much as the MM1. Then the sensor issue became an impediment to acquiring another MM1, but now I found one just back from Leica with new sensor fix and CLA. First shot yesterday with 24mm/3.8.

drevil

Staff member
L1006085.jpg

L1006119 Panorama_small.jpg

L1006119.jpg

from todays hike on the great wall of china. the weather didn't promise to be nice today so i hiked lightly with only my mm246 and mavic pro.
the weather became MUCH better than anticipated and i did regret bringing my c645 system. but nonetheless some nice impressions were possible, i hope.

:rolleyes:

algrove

MM1 again. This image is entered in FredMiranda dot com site under Weekly Assignment #788 and is the entry called "Loopty Loops" by algrove.The subject assignment is "Clouds and Sky".

If you like the image any vote there will be most appreciated. Thanks

dchew

Been too long since I visited this thread. Lou, love the loops!

From this year's trip to NY for the company Christmas party. Same subject as last year. First outside:

MM1, 90 Apo-Summicron

MM1, 50 AA

Then inside...

MM1, 50 AA

MM1, 28 Elmarit Asph II

MM1, 28 Elmarit Asph II

MM1, 28 Elmarit Asph II

Dave