The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

kdphotography

M10M. ISO 12500. Voigtlander 50mm f/1.2 Nokton, f/8 at 1/180. Slight crop. Hoping C1 Pro updates quickly to add the new Leica M10M sensor.

L1000057 WEB.jpg

D&A

Wow, Dave! Love it 😍
Thanks ever so much John, truly appreciated. The torrential rains and extremely high winds the previous days weren't much fun but the resulting wetlands made for some interesting scenes. Mother nature at work.

Dave (D&A)

KeithDM

A brief outing this morning trying out a newly-arrived Leitz Wetzlar orange filter on my equally old 35mm Summaron f2.8. M10 Monochrom.

KeithDM

After taking the church photos (above) I went on a small walkabout in town with M10M fitted with a newly arrived Visoflex and one of my R lenses (35mm Elmarit-R f2.8 in this case).

Two photos on the High St:-

And two of the local allotments:-

KeithDM

Amusing myself today with a quartet of close-up photos, testing my 60mm Macro Elmarit-R f2.8 on my Leica M10 Monochrom + EVF. All hand-held. 1,2 & 3 @ ISO 12500; #4 @ ISO 6400.

KeithDM

Two test photos taken after drop-testing my fortnight-old M10 Monochrome (a sorry tale related in the M10 Monochrome thread).

1) 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH.

2) Keen house buyer? ;) 135mm APO Telyt-M