The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

KeithDM

Another photo of St Mary's Church in Purton, Wiltshire, this time from a lower viewpoint. M10M, 21mm Super Elmar-M f3.4.

KeithDM

Well, another day of rain - just like the rest of the week. :( So, a need to scratch an itchy shutter button finger...
M10M, 90mm Summarit-M f2.4.

KeithDM

Looking through the various (indeed, multitude) of photos taken with my M10M, I keep coming back to this one. Compositionally lacking, with nothing really for the eye to settle on I pondered on deleting it. But...

I could say it has been saved from the bin by the individual shapes of the leaves, their fine detail or the way the light falls - but what really makes it (for me) a keeper comes down to the tones and tonal transitions. Anyway, enough waffling. Thoughts?
(M10M, 21mm Super Elmar f3.4)

21mmFoliage.jpg

KeithDM

Thursday afternoon was very dull weather-wise but as I was in town anyway... M10M, 21mm Super Elmar-M f3.4.

1) Town Hall chat.

2) Ready to re-open

3) Something for everyone.

4) No coffee today.