The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street Photography, Leica, and Film Social Network

J

joelogan

Hi Guys,

I have spent a lot of time developing a social network for all street and film photographers, as I could not find anything similar. Don't worry, there are no ads or anything like that, purely an altruistic attempt to form an online community. Please take a look, and sign up and help me get this thing going!

Thanks for your time.

Home | StreetShutters

Mammy645

Sounds nice, but there's nothing on the site except a "Sign Up", is this because there are no users yet or because you've locked it all away behind a login? I think you'll have trouble getting people excited without showing what it looks like and what you can do. If it's locked up behind a login however you should seriously reconsider.

J

joelogan

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have designed it that way, so that the content is hidden from unregistered users, but you are possibly correct, there should be a way of allowing visitors to see some of the content, will take this on board and look into it.

Thanks

Joe

segedi

One recommendation - get the email address off the contact page unless you want tons of spam. Install a contact form plugin such as Fast Secure Contact Form instead.

J

joelogan

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, will get this sorted out, will keep trying to spread the word and get this going, it would be great to have a good community for street shooters.

Cheers guys,

Joe