Site Sponsors

Thread: Trip to Paris with M8 gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Trip to Paris with M8 gallery

Had a gallery opening in Paris and some time to ramble. Here is a gallery of my trip there all shot with M8 and 28 cron, 18 zeiss, 50 lx pre, and 90 apo. All quick(ish) adjustments in LR.

http://www.charlespeterson.net/paris/

enjoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Trip to Paris with M8 gallery

Very nice Charles. Was it your show?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lovely slice of Parisian Life....

Best- H

SAKIIMAGES

Charles you have some amazing images. The M8 is truly unique and creates some beautiful life drawings. I am interested in the 50 lux. I have the 28cron as well which is an amazing lens. I am looking at pre-asph and asph, but really heading towards pre-asph because price is right approx $2500 AU which is half the price of Asph. What are you thoughts of the pre-asph and are you able to point to some of the images on your site which were taken with the 50?

I have some images from Paris taken in Aug with the 28cron. Beautiful place to photograph.
    many thanks and great work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Jones View Post
    Very nice Charles. Was it your show?
    Yes, of my old Cobain images.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SAKIIMAGES View Post
    Charles you have some amazing images. The M8 is truly unique and creates some beautiful life drawings. I am interested in the 50 lux. I have the 28cron as well which is an amazing lens. I am looking at pre-asph and asph, but really heading towards pre-asph because price is right approx $2500 AU which is half the price of Asph. What are you thoughts of the pre-asph and are you able to point to some of the images on your site which were taken with the 50?

I have some images from Paris taken in Aug with the 28cron. Beautiful place to photograph.
    many thanks and great work.
    The pic of th Place de Republique sign is with the 50. I actually rarely use it but it's a nice lens. The Asph of course is that much nicer but also that much more expensive. Be sure to get a Version 2 of the pre as it focuses closer and has built in hood.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Charles - I have again spent a long time looking at images on your web-site, and I love the way it operates so attention is drawn to each image, and it's context of accompanying images. That is how I want to see photographs on the web and your site does it far better than most. The picture titles and words were lost on me however; I find dark lettering on a dark background to be near unreadable, and so I gave up trying to read them. Apart from that, and one other minor quibble, your site is an exemplary vehicle for showing your talent.

............... Chris

matmcdermott

Charles, I second Chris' comments above and was curious what slideshow software you're using. Is it a plug-in or something you or your designer made specially for the site?