The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

rayyan

Lordy, lord, lord!!

I seem to have walked into a kindergarten class here.:eek:
Or I am Rip Van Winkle.:eek:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Selfie from last week (I'll post other work from Mustique when I get around to editing it). MM + Nocti @ f.95 + .9 ND filter.

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Hmm. Reviewing this thread i detect a gender bias. Is it: women don't shoot Leicas; women don't hang out at GetDPI; women don't post selfies.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Hmmm. Good point... I know of a few women Leicaphiles, including on of our awesome mods and another prolific GetDPI'er.... As well as a few others out there, but yes, that is interesting....

woodyspedden

Here is a recent one with my wife, Phyllis, and a lady at whose Ryoken we stayed 26 years ago with our then daughter of 10.

You can tell it is recent by the size of the overhang on Woody LOL

bensonga

Yikes! I completely missed it....this thread was posted in the Leica forum. Ok, here's my revised self portrait (with the R8 and motordrive...great camera!)

I'm all Leica, all the time....except when I'm not. ;)

Shashin

Ceh, and all this time I thought you were a beautiful woman in sunglasses. Funny how the avatar affects the way we see members.