The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

V

Vivek

How are you Rick? You look younger than I imagined. :)

Your better half is also in the frame, I guess?

Rick Waldroup

How are you Rick? You look younger than I imagined. :)

Your better half is also in the frame, I guess?
Yes, I am only as young as I imagine myself to be.:thumbs:

And yes, that is my better half who is tripping the shutter.

It is great to hear from you, my friend.

D&A

Wow Tom...no gray card needed...just look at all that snow to take a white balance off of. :).

Your lovely wife looks a lot happer than you do. Does that have anything to do with your worrying how much snow the photographic equipment can take while she's happy to learn you're using the appropriate portrait lens (to take her picture?)...LOL!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

tsjanik

Wow Tom...no gray card needed...just look at all that snow to take a white balance off of. :).

Your lovely wife looks a lot happer than you do. Does that have anything to do with your worrying how much snow the photographic equipment can take while she wants to she's happy to learn you're using the appropriate portrait lens (to take her picture?)...LOL!

Dave (D&A)
Of course she's happier, she doesn't have a frozen mustache.

rondeb

One from my dressing room. Intermission - White's Lies at Meadowbrook Theatre. Monochrom + 35 'lux ASPH.

Petster

This was taken into a lighthouse mirror, hanging on the wall of an antique furniture store. This was so cool, as the result changed heavily with every inch I moved. On top of that standing in front of the mirror and saying something, it created a really nice change of the sound of your voice. Unfortunately the thing had a diameter of 10 feet so there was no chance of taking it home from the other end of the world. :(

Cheers,
Pete