The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Shashin

Graham, I am a little disappointed not to see the second counter-blanace Domke bag. But on the other hand, it is very impressive that you have a hot-air balloon for the rest of your gear, although it does not seem to be able to get off the ground.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Graham, I am a little disappointed not to see the second counter-blanace Domke bag. But on the other hand, it is very impressive that you have a hot-air balloon for the rest of your gear, although it does not seem to be able to get off the ground.
:D

The scary thing is that there's an F-Stop Tilopa backpack on my back with the main Alpa in it!

sjg284

Here's a fresh one from last night.
M3/50lux v2/Portra 800
Wife shooting

Food event.. wine glasses on lanyards... what a convenience.

airfrogusmc

And a long time ago (1976) after a full day of flight ops during post flight inspection somewhere in the South Pacific near Australia

Just hang'n on the flight deck somewhere near Subic Bay