The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

yet another mirror selfie, it's me in the mirror at the end of the corridor

©lick for actual pixels

© • Nikon D800E • AF-S Nikkor 1.8/28mm G • 1/50 sec. at f/1.8 ISO 800 • Lightroom 4.4

oops, hopefully they won't notice my M8 has turned into a D8 nowadays, anyway it's just a tool

Godfrey

I obtained the AI-S version of the Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8 recently and was trying it out fitted to the Ricoh GXR. Like it a lot. Shot a photo of myself in the hall closet mirror from my desk chair and like it, once I'd cropped and played with it a little bit. :)

[/url]​

enjoy
G

JohnBrew

Okay, I'll play. First one: M4, 50 Cron on tripod. Wearing "Cap'n Al" t-shirt and holding M6TTL LSHA .85 (prettiest camera I've ever owned, bar none)
Second one: me today

Thorkil

i'll just try to sneak inside without any noise....
from a ferry....and what can you do, just do to get time going, apart from stretching your right arm out in full length,
and no this is neither a Leica too, just a Ricoh GXR with perhaps a 21 Elmarit + my wife Irene (and me)

Thorkil

scott kirkpatrick

I like to sneak in this way:

If you wonder what all those little people downhill are doing, the explanation is behind me:

(Falls at Dynjandi, IS)

scott

segedi

Not a big fan of self portraits of myself, but the frame of light around the mirror made an interesting highlight in the eye.

Monochrom