The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

chrism

Here's me in 2007 holding an M8 in my left hand and pointing it in the wrong direction:

Chris

Godfrey

Another selfie for da fun of it:

Olympus E-PL1 + Summilux-R 50mm f/1.4
ISO 1600 @ f/1.4 @ 1/30 sec

G

erudolph

I begin to think my life's work is photographing her. It's so great to photograph someone who knows how to have her picture taken.

iiiNelson

Updated picture... I've been getting myself back in peak shape all around and working on a few personal photo projects on the side but I'm still around lurking and reading even if I haven't posted as frequently as in the past.

f6cvalkyrie

not a selfie, in the strict sense, but still, it's me posing (in a less than serious moment)
all dressed up to go and sing Christmas songs this evening (it's Christmas Eve, tonight, for the russian orthodox)

Picture by my wife, make-up and dress by my mother in law :))))

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of you !
Svetlana and Rafael​

jlm

Workshop Member
from a trip to Nepal a few years back, Vrikshana pose at 19,500' on Kala Patar, near base camp, Everest in the background.