The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

Hosermage

starting with film at 2014... Didn't fall in love with it until my new film scanner arrived today. Tomorrow, I'll start a new roll.

BTW, did you see that weirdness at the bottom? Not sure what happened...

seakayaker

10:56 PM Selfie ~ When you need to post an image for the day and you discover a user error, and its late, and you do not want to go back out, then improvise with a selfie.

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/12 ~ f1.7

seakayaker

Selfie ~ The only way to get inside once they close ~ Conservatory, Volunteer Park, North Capitol Hill Neighborhood, Seattle, WA

M9 with Leica Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH ~ ISO 160 ~ 1/90 ~ f13

scott kirkpatrick

Getting caught up in one of James Turrell's light sculptures (afrum):

He creates incredible immersive environments, with almost nothing besides light:

the second one leaves you seeing everything in green. He has another environment on exhibit, called Key Lime, which is too delicate in its effect to photograph. See it if the exhibit comes your way.

scott