The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Putting Faces to Names - (i.e. the Selfie thread)

seakayaker

Out with the Panda's

..... selfie update ......

Long time since anyone posted in this thread, I am forgetting what you all look like!

Lucille

the Hepkitty on the right...(shot on Xmas eve)

Now some of you people think...that the HepKitty has grown old......But i'm still around you baby, now let the good times roll!

Lucille

Oppps....I just saw this is in the Leica forums...... oh well, I hope you Leica cats don't mind me crashing the party.... I am a Sony girl but I would love to shoot with a Leica.

scott kirkpatrick

Encouraged by Godfrey's recent visit to a WWII airplane museum, here's a T-6 which I got to fly a little while back:

A good friend owns a share and instructs in it at Livermore.

scott

(Picture actually taken with my E-M1 and a 4/3 11-22 lens.)

rayyen

Hello everyone, in relation with Leica since 2008.

Ray

My Leica timeline:
- M8(sold) - M6(sold) - MP(sold) - M2(sold) - M3(sold) - M4(sold) - M7(sold) - MP3 - M3J(sold) - M7alc - M9(sold) - M9P(sold) - Monochrom(sold) - M240P - M9Ti - MPHermés - CL - CLE -

My most use lens:
- 21Elmarit ASPH - 35LuxASPH - Noct.95 - 90APO

Lens I want to buy:
- 28Cron ASPH silver

Last edited:

seakayaker

Up and about for a walk around Volunteer Park which included the conservatory and a small selfie opportunity.

MM ~ VC 75/2.5