The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 and Nepal

rayyan

Up in the mountains:

In the monastry:

Out for an early walk:

Thanks for looking.

woodyspedden

Hey

I must be doing something wrong because all I get are icons saying "Content protected by owner." No images

Anyone can help??

Woody

woodyspedden

Thanks for posting the new link.

I now see your images and like them very much. Certainly lots of character in the faces of some of these folks like the great black and white image of the old woman whose face wrinkles display a long and probably hard life. Love it

Best

Woody

Terry

You have some stunning shots. Would be nice to see them larger. You can't see them in the first thread because you have some protection setting in Zenfolio. Not sure what it is but I have had the same problem. You probably have it so someone can't download full sized images and you are posting full size at getdpi

rayyan

Thanks. I shall work on the zenfolio settings.

Best.

You have some stunning shots. Would be nice to see them larger. You can't see them in the first thread because you have some protection setting in Zenfolio. Not sure what it is but I have had the same problem. You probably have it so someone can't download full sized images and you are posting full size at getdpi

M

Mango

Really wonderful pictures. I can almost smell the aroma and feel the bonechilling cold of the mornings before the fog lifts.

I would recommend that you remove the picture of the dead chickens, as it is in the slideshow sequence of the Hindu funeral. It just seems out of place there, and somehow doesn't fit into the portfolio, which shows the reverential nature of Nepal.

rayyan

Mango, thanks for the comments and a very valid observation. This gallery
was supposed to be downlinked one at a time. I have now corrected the
portfolio.

Thanks.

Really wonderful pictures. I can almost smell the aroma and feel the bonechilling cold of the mornings before the fog lifts.

I would recommend that you remove the picture of the dead chickens, as it is in the slideshow sequence of the Hindu funeral. It just seems out of place there, and somehow doesn't fit into the portfolio, which shows the reverential nature of Nepal.

rayyan

Sorry about the mess folks.

Thanks Jack. I have uploaded some pics to the gallery here. Don't know how to link to that though...under Nepal.

Regards.