Site Sponsors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steve Huff sells his M after severe color problems, commits to MM

Post Thanks / Like

Steve Huff sells his M after severe color problems, commits to MM

After the forums lavished so much attention and praise on Steve Huff's M review, I'm surprised this isn't getting more play:

Steve Huff sells his M after severe color problems, commits to MM for the next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Steve Huff sells his M after severe color problems, commits to MM

Thanks for posting. He should have waited for another month for the next 240 firmware update to correct the colors and then made a decision based on the results. I would personally LOVE to have both the MM and M240 (OK, and an M9).
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It seems to me his reasons for selling the M are, first, that he can't rationalize financially keeping both the M and the MM and, second, he really likes B&W images and prefers shooting B&W with the MM. He sees the color matter being resolved with firmware updates, and mentions the possibility of buying an M after shooting the MM for a year.

In other words, it's a decision predicated on his perception that the MM is better for this preferred B&W shooting and lack of funds to keep both.

And, yes, thanks for the link.
    Last edited by MCTuomey; 27th April 2013 at 14:36. Reason: soften the point
    Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MCTuomey View Post
    In other words, it's a decision predicated on his perception that the MM is better for this preferred B&W shooting and lack of funds to keep both.
    Oh no, you misunderstand Huff. He's absolutely not a preferred B&W shooter. Repeatedly, he has said that a B&W only camera makes no sense for his style of shooting, at this price level. I've critiqued his B&W samples in the past, the caliber of which, IIRC, some attributed to inexperience with B&W media.

The article clearly suggests he's been converting M240 DNG's to B&W so often because, as he states forthrightly, he finds the colors of the M so problematic.

This is a flat out reversal of the M vs. MM impressions he wrote about when he'd had the M240 in his hands for just a few days. He seemed ready to leave the MM behind, and intent frankly upon racking up as many click-through M pre/orders as possible. At the time, aside from his sales commission incentive (as I understand his business model), I attributed his comments to a general preference for color, and failure to climb the (steep) learning curve on MM post-processing. That he'd go so far as to push, even slightly, those pre/ordering the M to reconsider is a remarkable development.
    Last edited by photomeme; 27th April 2013 at 15:04.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

What someone does in terms of buy&sell does not affect me at all. I was not interested in buying the SLR magic 50/0.9 lens beacuse some bought it nor did it prevent me buying the MM even after another proclaiming the MM as $hitt product. People buy/sell, diss/praise.

IMO, the MM is the best digicam that LEica ever made.
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by photomeme View Post
    Oh no, you misunderstand Huff. He's absolutely not a preferred B&W shooter. (I've critiqued his B&W in the past, which those who know his work attribute to inexperience with B&W media).

He's been converting because he finds the colors of the M so problematic.

This is also, IIRC, a flat out reversal of his M vs. MM impressions he wrote about when he'd had the 240 in his hands for just a few days.
    I'm not familiar with Huff's site or his writing, so I well could misunderstand him. He just doesn't seem so obviously critical of the M in the linked article.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

The article clearly suggests he's been converting M240 DNG's to B&W so often because, as he states forthrightly, he finds the colors of the M so problematic.
    LOL. What Steve said is he had to choose between the MM and M because he could not justify having both. Because he was having so much fun shooting in monochrome and the MM is better for that, he decided to keep the MM. He did not say he was having "severe" color problems, but he simply did not like the AWB on the M because it was inconsistent--sometime going too warm and sometimes just right.

Steve does like the new M:

So I had to decide. Keep the versatile 240 after it has proven itself as rock solid reliable without any issues to me (besides the loose strap eyelet) or keep the Monochrom that does one thing and one thing only but that one thing that it does do is gorgeous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shashin View Post
    He did not say he was having "severe" color problems:
    um, OK, but ...

the 240 is a big step up from an M9 in usability, features, mechanics and just about everything except one. That is COLOR.... the camera ... is very unpredictable and sometimes it will give you some crazy super warm WB results and other times it will be just right ... Other times you will have a yellow cast or an orange cast.
    sounds like bang up color! ok, not severe, just "very unpredictable" and "crazy".

move along, there's nothing to see here. Shashin, what's your obsession with minimizing all the bad news and judgments coming out about this camera?

steve's not a technical enough guy to follow the discussions all over the net right now about the M's apparent metamarism, most evident in abysmal rendering of skin tones. (if this speculation is correct, it's not just an AWB issue, and can't be fixed with a gray card, expodisc, firmware upgrade or new profile).

but steve was instinctively saavy enough to sell his M, sensing there's no quick solution to the severe color problems. for steve huff to become a primary B&W shooter on Leica is quite a change. and considering his financial incentives, as I understand them, the above link is a dramatic posting.
    Last edited by photomeme; 27th April 2013 at 16:17.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

photomeme, what's the beef with you and the new M? I did say Steve thought the AWB was inconsistent, but he also said it was an excellent camera. He sold it because he could not afford to keep it, not because of the color--those are his words. So, why do you have this irrational dislike for this camera? Do you have one? Are you thinking of buying one?

Forget the metamerism thing, you don't know what metamerism is. And profiles and WB will impact metamerism.

Post Thanks / Like

Forget the metamerism thing, you don't know what metamerism is.
    That's your reply? I'm a computer scientist and DSP algorithm designer. Are you frick'n kidding me?

Another rank New England Leica fanboy.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

That's your reply? I'm a computer scientist and DSP algorithm designer. Are you frick'n kidding me?
    But one that never studied color science.

BTW, bullying does not really work with me. You can do all the name calling you like, but it does not impact facts.

Post Thanks / Like

But one that never studied color science.

BTW, bullying does not really work with me. You can do all the name calling you like, but it does not impact facts.
    Good luck with that. Pathetic. The fanboys always go for the ad hominem. Never studied color science, J H C.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Good luck with that. Pathetic. The fanboys always go for the ad hominem. Never studied computer science, J H C.
    You are a hoot. No, seriously, you are special. You should try DPreview.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Photomeme, you're the only person I've read who regards the M as having "severe color problems" or suggests metamerism problems. I've been reading Huff a very long time, and what you pointed to suggests only that SH found an issue with the AWB ...

Which is a non problem IMO .. most serious shooters I know set the white balance to a fixed value on any camera for consistency, when needed, and adjust it in the raw converter as needed.

I know plenty of computer scientists and DSP designers who know nothing about metamerism. That's not much of a credential in my opinion. I have yet to see a solid example of a color problem with the M that isn't easily fixed in three seconds using Lightroom.

G
    Last edited by Godfrey; 27th April 2013 at 17:21.
    Godfrey - GDGPhoto Flickr Stream

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Not good for this thread to degenerate.

I like Steve, he's a good guy. Some of that gear he bought from me.

Sounds like he made a rational decision. He has other cameras for color, the M color is not ready for prime time, and he likes the MM.

So?
    Last edited by monza; 27th April 2013 at 16:59.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It it claimed that there's bullying on only one side of this dustup?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    I have yet to see a solid example of a color problem with the M that isn't easily fixed in three second using Lightroom.

G
    X2.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Have not read Steve's article but in regards to AWB. Flat out fact there is no camera or digital back period that will work in different types of lighting or color scenes which do effect color when your on AWB that is 100 percent accurate. I bet my life on it. Trust me no brand name anything can nail AWB 100 percent of the time as they read a scene and it makes a guess at the balance even the Same scene with a slight shift in direction can affect it. Any other setting sets a predetermined kelvin temp. And that does not change kelvin its a fixed number, the color maybe off given the light but it will always be for instance daylight 5200 kelvin in the camera reading , its a fixed number and AWB is not, it will fluctuate the kelvin number. I NEVER use AWB although on some cams it does a good job of it but you watch the kelvin temp it will shift numbers. It simple is a moving target per say.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

BTW this thread is touching on ugly. Everyone please chill. Thanks
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sometimes it really does depend on how you choose to shoot. I don't think anyone is naive or inexperienced enough to think that they are going to demand perfect color right out of the box.

An accurate AWB though, that gets you to a neutral starting point can be a major help if you tend to shoot in scenarios where lighting shifts by the moment and you don't have time to pull out a card.

If you are shooting on the street, where your shots can go from bright light in one instance to deep shadows and artificial light in the next, AWB is an invaluable tool.

Also tweaking a few shots in PP really isn't an issue for anyone that spends a lot of time post processing shots. But, should you be shooting hundreds of shots per day, then the whole process becomes much more onerous.

Post Thanks / Like

I follow Steve Huff and rather like his approach to reviewing cameras. I thought the referenced blog post was very reasonable, a nice way to work through his dilemma, one which I've also gone through myself but without the M and MM to compare side by side.

I chose the M because I'll do more color work than B&W. I still have the M9-P (good thing, the M is off to Solms for repair) and I've found that it makes very good B&W images when I was shooting for B&W in the first place. My thought was that with the MM I'd have to carry some filters (and use them) whereas with the M the filters could be applied in ACR, after the fact …as I have been doing with the M9-P images.

How many noticed that the lady and the guy are wearing the same pair of glasses?

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

... He seemed ready to leave the MM behind, and intent frankly upon racking up as many click-through M pre/orders as possible. At the time, aside from his sales commission incentive (as I understand his business model), I attributed his comments to a general preference for color, and failure to climb the (steep) learning curve on MM post-processing. That he'd go so far as to push, even slightly, those pre/ordering the M to reconsider is a remarkable development.
    I think that this is being somewhat unfair to Steve. He seems pretty genuine and not anything like KR (who'll spout any old crap to drive traffic at times) in this respect at all. I've met him personally before and both bought and sold items to/from him directly and if he's guilty of anything it's speaking his mind and baring his unfiltered emotions about the gear he tries. When he likes stuff, he says so. When he likes something else later he's just as enthusiastic. However, I wouldn't ever accuse him of being a shill to drive click throughs on gear he didn't actually honestly like or recommend faithfully.
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by stephengilbert View Post
    It it claimed that there's bullying on only one side of this dustup?
    Well, if that is a comment toward me, then I apologize.

I am wondering why the OP seems to want to take Steve's words out of context to further a position that is not true--is it simply a beef with Leica? The OP has been making similar claims about the "serious color issues" in another post.

Metamerism is rather a technical word with very clear applications. Whether the M or M9 suffers from metamerism is neither here nor there--metamerism has nothing to do with color accuracy, for example. Yet the OP keeps using the term in some attempt to claim the M is a defective product. He clearly does not understand the term and simply using does not add to the conversation.

I also find it rather distasteful to try to twist someone's words, in this case Steve Huff, to further a rather dubious position. But when I simply point out that, well, lets just say, I really don't like to be patronized.

However, if I did come off sounding like I was bullying the OP, then please accept my apologies.

Post Thanks / Like

Photomeme, you're the only person I've read who regards the M as having "severe color problems" or suggests metamerism problems.
    I have no point of view here, as I haven't yet tried the new M, but you might want to drop over to the Leica Forum and read the thread titled "M color." No mention of metamerism that I recall, but some heated exchanges regarding M color problems, that some suspect (including some folks known to post on this site) might be a hardware issue.

Again, just passing along the info, not taking a position.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

That thread on LUF has now officially gone down the toilet. I advise against visiting....

Post Thanks / Like

The impression Steve Huff left me with when I read is article was that for financial reasons he couldn't justify owning both, no other reason. He opted for the MM because he loves its simplicity,he loves shooting it and it suits his style more at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread verges on ugly because the OP is on an anti Leica M crusade for reasons unknown. Here and at LUF. Probably elsewhere too. He's entitled to his opinion of course and debate is good. That wouldn't be ugly. But he has consistently and apparently deliberately insulted the character of good people like Jono Slack (and anyone who disagrees with the OP) and by doing so earned a spot on my ignore list. He is obviously smarter than everybody else due to his background or whatever, but that does not excuse insulting other people as in this thread (and elsewhere) or misquoting or drawing unwarranted conclusions from what other people say simply to be inflammatory. P.s. I may have missed it but I do not recall ever seeing a photograph from him.
    Alan

Selection of work: http://weinschela.zenfolio.com

Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by weinschela View Post
    P.s. I may have missed it but I do not recall ever seeing a photograph from him.
    Awww, come on, there MUST be a cat picture out there somewhere

Remember: adventure before dementia!

As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I know that you are not referring to me, Alan. But let me say that the thread on LUF is not an anti-Leica rant in any form. The people that I mentioned in the thread are all very experienced and passionate Leica shooters. None are trolls or Leica haters. We all want to see Leica develop and introduce the best possible products.

Personally, I've purchased the DMR, Digilux, M8, M8.2, M9, S2 and way too many Leica lenses. I believe I/we do have some credibility and do know what we are talking about.

The new M is exactly what I want to be shooting for color street work. It's extremely frustrating that it's not the finished product that it should be right out of the box.

Post Thanks / Like

With all due respect, Kurt, the AWB on the M is not any worse than that on the M9. The AWB on the M9 produces ugly cyan cast, while the M produces ugly yellow cast. In both cases they are unusable, and correctable. By the way, I use one single WB setting for all my daylight shooting with the M9.
    M262 ZM 25/2.8 35/1.4 50/2 85/2

Post Thanks / Like

shrug. The AWB on the M9 got it wrong about 70% of the time (way too cool). The AWB on the M240 gets it wrong about ~30% of the time.

Now the the fact that Leica BROKE a beautifully working auto ISO model going from the M9 to the M pisses me off way more than any perceived color issue.
    Aravind
    www.akimagery.com

Post Thanks / Like

Clearly, the answer to all of this is for Leica to start selling a monochrome M240 (which I still want to call M10)

I'm hoping color/AWB gets fixed before I get mine as I had to make a lot of life/gear changes to afford one. I thought hard about getting the MM, but kept remembering that I hated using the M9 . It wasn't a rangefinder thing, as I love my Zeiss Ikon and would gladly purchase a digital version of that.

I guess also, for those curious, Huff sold his MM to fund the M240 then sold that to get another MM.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Clennan View Post
    That thread on LUF has now officially gone down the toilet. I advise against visiting....
    I've long since given up on useful conversation on the LUF.

G

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edwardkaraa View Post
    With all due respect, Kurt, the AWB on the M is not any worse than that on the M9. The AWB on the M9 produces ugly cyan cast, while the M produces ugly yellow cast. In both cases they are unusable, and correctable. By the way, I use one single WB setting for all my daylight shooting with the M9.
    Ed

Sorry I have to disagree here . I am not seeking an unusual level of accuracy here ...I have well over 25K M9 captures and now more than another 10k with the D800E ..both produce fairly consistent AWB when doing street shooting . Right out of the camera I appreciate having an AWB as a reference . This does not mean that I don t use a grey card or adjust to taste in post processing .

The new M has an AWB equal to using an 81a filter ...this over saturates the yellow/orange in skin tones as a starting point . (diglloyd reports on this in detail including measuring the difference between the M9 and the M to a correct WB) But its more than that ....

The M out of the camera DNG has a bias toward yellow green bias and the M9 has a bias toward blue magenta ....this of course can be to some extent corrected with custom camera calibrations . In fact if you try the various profiles available ..you would see that the adobe standard adds substantial magenta to the rendering . Just do some before and after on the embedded profile verse a custom profile and you can see the differences.

But thats not all ...the new M DNG is highly saturated overall ..not necessarily in a bad way but like a different film stock . It also has a much different tone curve which takes advantage of the larger DR . Both of these contribute to the complaints about skin tones .

I am not convinced that these can all be completely fixed with firmware and raw processing refinement . Rather I think they will be improved upon and a new standard established ..but this is pure speculation .

The point I think thats being made is that new M color using AWB is not very good as it stands today particularly if you are concerned about skin tones . I think thats a very fair point of view based on my tests of the M and review of the examples cited .

This is not to say that M files can not be processed by a skilled photographer to an excellent result or that having a warm saturated rendering doesn t make certain photographs look great straight out of camera .

Be clear ...I depend on my M bodies for 70% of my work and have a real desire to transition to the new M if for no other reason than the better high ISO performance . However I watched as others chased their tails trying to get the S2 files right during the first 6 months after introduction . Leica and Adobe really got it right eventually ...so I am hopeful . But I ve chosen to wait and see rather than frustrate myself trying to custom process my M files .

I voted with my decision to return my new M and to delay my order for a 2nd . That never would have happened with the M9 which was fabulous IMO at introduction .

I am sure we just have different perspectives on how the color "issue " affects our work but I think its hard to deny that it exists .
    Roger Dunham
    http://rogerdunham.com/
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My 2 cents: I was originally, during my early phase with the M240, of the opinion that it had two issues: one, AWB to warm and two, a need for a good camera calibration profile in Lightroom - the 'embedded' one is basically, as fas as I can see, made with an X-Rite.

So I took to carrying a WB card at times and shooting reference files. I also took to using the Adobe profile rather than the embedded. But all that notwithstanding, there are still quite a few files that I find very hard to get looking normal.

Now I do understand that people have their own home-brew LR tweaks to the calibration values and that these seem to work well for correcting, for example, skin tones. But my personal opinion is that this is not good enough. That a camera of this ambition, price and heritage should do notably better rather than pushing its users into the old familiar 'it's no biggie, there will be a firmware fix/there are calibration tweaks that work' routine.

The trouble with the digital Ms is that they do often seem to require some remedial work on the part of the user (IR filters anyone? Cornerfix for wides on M9? Colour on M240?) and that this will be seen as part of the character of the brand by some and as a royal and unwarranted PITA by others.

Back to the fact that some files seem hard to get corrected properly: to me, and I fully acknowledge that this opinion is provisional and partial and might very well be proved incorrect, there is something slightly wrong. It might be something that firmware and better calibration profiles can eventually deal with, who knows. But I have a sniff of a scent on the breeze that it is more of a hardware issue. Maybe.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by CronoZero View Post

I guess also, for those curious, Huff sold his MM to fund the M240 then sold that to get another MM.
    If that is case why should there be a discussion as to what he buys and sells? Clearly it has nothing to do with making photos.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KurtKamka View Post
    I know that you are not referring to me, Alan. But let me say that the thread on LUF is not an anti-Leica rant in any form. The people that I mentioned in the thread are all very experienced and passionate Leica shooters. None are trolls or Leica haters. We all want to see Leica develop and introduce the best possible products.

Personally, I've purchased the DMR, Digilux, M8, M8.2, M9, S2 and way too many Leica lenses. I believe I/we do have some credibility and do know what we are talking about.

The new M is exactly what I want to be shooting for color street work. It's extremely frustrating that it's not the finished product that it should be right out of the box.
    I don't disagree on the above if what you are referring to is the color thread. I also don't disagree on the merits -- but I have not canceled my order either. It was a different thread on LUF where the OP let loose his venom.
    Alan

Selection of work: http://weinschela.zenfolio.com

Senior Member johnnygoesdigital's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Antagonist's never agree!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygoesdigital View Post
    Antagonist's never agree!
    Maybe so, but they can agree to disagree, and then courteously shut the hell up to let everyone else go on in peace... ;-)

G
    Godfrey - GDGPhoto Flickr Stream

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Lol. This is a Leica forum you know. Koolaid is pretty strong.

Okay now I have not followed anything on the new Leicas but once again I keep going back to square one with them and once again its the same old story of half baked at release. Patience grasshoppers is the key to buying Leica if you don't have it buy something else its just that simple. There is simply no reason to get your panties twisted by it or defend it either. They are nice systems with unique qualities and functions but I will repeat my main mantra and that is your needs may not match my needs or anyone else's needs. Your color may not match what is there or not and your raw converter just maybe **** at the moment. It's all subjective and as a tester and reviewer not all is always Rosie on any new release . Every cam I know in recent years has issues. Nikon D800 had major AF point issues for instance . Okay from me as a personal message. I'm not so sure why there are such defenders and detractors of such a high degree when it comes to Leica. It's like a jar of poison sitting on a table and people are forcing it down others throats. I can't even read LUF and please let's not make GEtDPI even resembling the venom. People have opinions which in your eyes be right, wrong or just flat out stupid. But a key here is believe what you want to but there is no reason to defend it till death. Seriously I have my own personal things in life that are far more important to deal with that this venom just spills into it. Folks you don't need this in your life. I realized with a sick wife my life is just to ****ing short and backed off on all this crap and I feel better. Take the advice relax either enjoy your gear or throw it in the river. This is about Art and enjoying the joy of photography which end of day is truly the only thing that matters. Get off this stress bandwagon it's not worth your health. And BTW your never going to be right or wrong in any debate just another opinion. So trust me get off I'm the only one that knows this stuff train too. Egos get you nowhere. Okay I said it and time to go enjoy my Sunday. I suggest everyone else has a great day too. Peace out

Likes 21 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Take the advice relax either enjoy your gear or throw it in the river.
    Amen to that Have a good Sunday Guy.

Mike
    http://mikewoods.zenfolio.com/

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Take the advice relax either enjoy your gear or throw it in the river.
    I liked that part, especially!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Only camera I'm throwing in the river is my old Nikonos.
    ... I can dive. '-)

G

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Only camera I'm throwing in the river is my old Nikonos.
    ... I can dive. '-)

G
    Be nice if they made a digital version of this now. 36mpx just think you can print whale size. LOL

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

you know the Monochrome might the the least-flawed-on-release Leica M
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am actually very grateful that a form like GetDPI exists, where different topics can be discussed still in a very open minded way.

All discussions and opinions in this forum by experienced photographers as well as a number of reports WRT to the M made me finally cancel my order. And I was really looking for the M!

But color issues might be fixable in FW, while there are a number of VERY basic issues WRT LV, operability of video and EVF etc, which will be only fixed by the next release of the M - if at all. And for all of that the typical (and constantly increased) Leica pice is at least not something I am going to accept. Especially WRT the delivered quality and in times where you can get much better RF feeling and also results from different brands already for 1/5 of the money

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tashley View Post
    The trouble with the digital Ms is that they do often seem to require some remedial work on the part of the user (IR filters anyone? Cornerfix for wides on M9? Colour on M240?) and that this will be seen as part of the character of the brand by some and as a royal and unwarranted PITA by others.
    I have used Leica M beside Nikon for many years now (besides some other cams).
    The M8...some call it flawed - others put an IR-filter on each lens and were all set.
    I allways felt that M8 and M9 (and also S2/S) files look to my taste without much post processing. I have struggled much more with Nikon color over the years.
    I will wait with getting a new M until I feel sure that it delivers files which do not need more PP than what I am used from the M9 and S.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Woods View Post
    Amen to that Have a good Sunday Guy.

Mike
    For some reason, I read this as "Have a good Stanley Cup" which should say exactly what's on my mind...even though my team got eliminated from the post season. Go Stars...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by CronoZero View Post
    For some reason, I read this as "Have a good Stanley Cup" which should say exactly what's on my mind...even though my team got eliminated from the post season. Go Stars...
    Hi Here is some thing more relevant that what Steve Huff had for breakfest

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alajuela View Post
    Hi Here is some thing more relevant that what Steve Huff had for breakfest

GO WINGS!!!!!!!
    Steve Huff had wings for breakfast? Waddaya know.