The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Novoflex LEM/LER Adapter now 6 bit coded

algrove

Just ordered one today from Dale Photo FL. Asked them to check their stock to see if they had any that came in coded. To THEIR surprise the batch they received last week were coded.

They checked the Adapter on an M and sure enough it brought up the R lens list on the M.

Get your R lenses ready.

CVickery

I just bought a LEM/LER adapter from a local dealer and it wasn't coded. It doesn't look to difficult to code, but I wonder if I should return mine and ask for a coded one....just looked it's final sale since it was special order :(

algrove

See if you can exchange it. If not then your only option is to self code it. The coder tool should be you best bet for getting it correct.

How are you liking your new M?

CVickery

See if you can exchange it. If not then your only option is to self code it. The coder tool should be you best bet for getting it correct.

How are you liking your new M?
I'm going to try but the invoice says 'final sale' so I'll probably end up self coding it. I do have a M-Coder kit.

I don't actually have the M yet; just accumulating bits while I wait. Trying to decide if I should sell the M9 now or wait until the M arrives. I'm also able to use the adapter on the GXR - M module.

algrove

Highly individual choice.

I decided to wait until I got comfortable with my M. I had so many months of travel booked (love the M by the way) that have just recently come back. I sold my beloved M9P.

scott kirkpatrick

Just a reminder, what mount lug is required to make this work? Can we assume that the latest Novoflex adapters with the single white bit also bring up the correct frames to be recognized by an M240? Was it the 28mm frames?

scott