Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: leica 21 asph

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: leica 21 asph

I think this supports the argument for being either a 21/28 fan or a 24/35 fan... THere is not a lot of significant visual difference between the 21 and 24 or even the 28 and 35, especially that a few steps either direction won't compensate for, so IMO it's more of a stylistic preference...

But then the 28 Cron has that freaking great look...
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Voigtländer makes a great 28mm finder that I use with my 21mm lens. The frame lines are easily as accurate as the M8's finder.

I long for a 28 Cron, though.

Huwge

QUOTE=Jack Flesher;9378]I think this supports the argument for being either a 21/28 fan or a 24/35 fan... THere is not a lot of significant visual difference between the 21 and 24 or even the 28 and 35, especially that a few steps either direction won't compensate for, so IMO it's more of a stylistic preference...

But then the 28 Cron has that freaking great look... [/QUOTE]

Jack,
    I am finding myself increasingly in the 24 / 35 camp; I might trade the 21 and a apo 90 that is getting less and less use for a 28 'cron. That said, I have some lovely pictures taken with both. I need a good strong antacid to counter my current GAS

Earlier today with the 21

[
    Huw
    Last edited by Huwge; 3rd February 2008 at 12:50. Reason: new pic