The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica T

Godfrey

Sorry - these are not magnificent images, but they do tell a story . .
What can be more magnificent than the joy and love being expressed in these photographs, Jono?

Bravo, wonderful work!

I love still life, landscape, street, and other ventures in photographic art. But some of the very best photographs I have seen are those that document the heart of friendship and family joy...

G

jonoslack

. . From the sublime to the ridiculous - both with the kit zoom

Contemplation with your mate

erm - captions please

jonoslack

Hi Terry
I'm using the T to M adapter - and then the M to R adapter - they're tight and good and fit well.
all the best
Jono

jonoslack

Lovely late spring morning - so I spent some time with the T and the 60mm macro elmarit, mostly at f2.8

Worth noting
1. No tripod was used in the creation of these images
2. No Focus magnification was used either - it was simply focused using the EVF at normal zoom ratio.
3. light cropping only for compositional purposes

crumpled

mohican

spiddley spider

maculinea nausithous (probably)​

cam

Lovely!

Okay, I'm going to be shameless here and send everybody to Scarlett's page because being able to buy a new incubator would just be the bees knees!

I'll donate again, Mr Slack, if only you'll share some photos of the lovely little Scarlett on her first birthday… For instance, did she get to stick her fists into a cake or is that only an American thing?

jonoslack

Hi Cam. I think that's an American thing!
However. Scarlett was first page news on the regional paper over the weekend.
... And you mustn't donate again. You've been really generous already (lots of other people here have been really generous too). We'll get there and I'll post some more birthday girl snaps tomorrow.

All the best

cam

Hi Cam. I think that's an American thing!
However. Scarlett was first page news on the regional paper over the weekend.
... And you mustn't donate again. You've been really generous already (lots of other people here have been really generous too). We'll get there and I'll post some more birthday girl snaps tomorrow.

All the best
It may not even be American… it might just be my family :p

Regardless, I will donate again if it needs that nudge because the cause is far worthier (and less expensive) than my myriad of GAS that I can't afford.

Looking forward to more snaps!

Godfrey

Lovely!

Okay, I'm going to be shameless here and send everybody to Scarlett's page because being able to buy a new incubator would just be the bees knees!

I'll donate again, Mr Slack, if only you'll share some photos of the lovely little Scarlett on her first birthday… For instance, did she get to stick her fists into a cake or is that only an American thing?
Never heard of that before, and I think I live in America ... well, California anyway. ;-)

If everyone on GetDPI put in a tenner, we can send her to college too. :)

G

jonoslack

It may not even be American… it might just be my family :p

Regardless, I will donate again if it needs that nudge because the cause is far worthier (and less expensive) than my myriad of GAS that I can't afford.

Looking forward to more snaps!
Hi There Cam
You mustn't donate again (you've done quite enough thank you) .

But I think this is what you want:

And there is a 'hands in the cake' photo :)

scott kirkpatrick

Jono:

Nice party. I liked the shot in which Scarlett shouts back at what appears to be one of her Other GFs with a blast of numbers and dashes... She seems to do a lot with her fingers, which is promising.

scott