The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica T

Elderly

Lovely set Jono. Do the black ones also come with your talent for image making? :sycophantic mode: :)

Godfrey

Very nice, Jono! All looking quite nice.

I seem to recall you tried a few R lenses on the T. I presume you used the T's M to T adapter, and fitted an R to M adapter onto that ... Which one? The one by Leica?

G

scott kirkpatrick

That's quite a nice range of shots in your selection of 90. Thanks.

Did you have the "Visoflex" when you were at the beach, and if so, how did it hold up under bright sunlight? I don't expect to see into the shadows, but was it shaded well enough so that you didn't need to devote one hand to shielding your viewing eye for framing a shot?

Have you had discussions that you can share about how the visoflex technology might come to be used with the M240? Through an adapter, or a different model with the earlier footprint (and perhaps with the nice VF4 retaining latch)?

scott

Elderly

Code:
But just having bought a Miele Dishwasher, I still do think a E-M10 would be more tempting for me!
Thorkil
You do realise that the EM-10 is not weather sealed :D
Or does the latest premium priced Miele have a 'Sensor Clean' setting :eek:?

archiM44

The last one!!
Contrary to your assumption in one of your posts, Leica must have chosen you for your qualities as a photographer

Thorkil

Code:
You do realise that the EM-10 is not weather sealed :D
Or does the latest premium priced Miele have a 'Sensor Clean' setting :eek:?
:p
your right :facesmack:...then I better skip the idea about sensor-washing, even though the Miele is a very sensitive machine ;)
thorkil

rayyan

Lovely set of images Jono.

Goes to show Jono's mastery irrespective of the mediocre ( and I am being very generous ) nature of the tool.

Best.

craigrudlin

Thanks Jono for introducing us to an enticing camera.

Would it be possible, and would you be so kind, as to provide some
RAW files for us to peruse. I fear the reduced jpg and sRGB files
do not do the camera justice.

Thanks
craig

jonoslack

:p
your right :facesmack:...then I better skip the idea about sensor-washing, even though the Miele is a very sensitive machine ;)
thorkil
Don't listen to him Thorkil - we have one of those Miele things, they're great for washing sensors :)

OlliL

Don't listen to him Thorkil - we have one of those Miele things, they're great for washing sensors :)
Now I see what I did wrong, when I tried to get rid of sensor dust on a Ricoh GRD by putting it on top of my Miele...should have put it inside! :banghead:

benroy

Subscriber Member
Lovely images, Jono...it's your eye and heart, though, not the furshlugginer camera that is rendering theses beautiful pics.

Roy Benson

jonoslack

Hmm - here's something different
Scarlett was one on Saturday - so we all went off on a bike ride on Sunday (100km for those who took the correct route 115km for this old fool who went the wrong way).
For those who don't know, Scarlett was born nearly 4 months early, at 1 lb 10 oz (740gm), and she was in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) for 73 days.

20 of us went on a bike ride to raise funds, including 2 of Scarlett's 3 grandfathers. . . . . so, these are not great snaps, but they document a fine event! (and they were all taken with a Leica T)

A motley crew - ready for the off

Scarlett's Grandee's - 2 of her 3 grandfathers after 100km (and more)

Scarlett opening her birthday presents.

Sorry - these are not magnificent images, but they do tell a story . . if you want more story you can get it here:

Scarlett's Story

jaknight

Super set of images Jono. A great advertisement for the T. Thank you for starting this thread, I look forward to seeing more from this camera

John